Chardham Yatra: 04 Night / 05 Days
Rate Offered: @INR 1,75,000/- Per Person Min. 5 to 6 Pax. Traveling Together
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 DEHRADUN TO YAMUNOTRI 0700 AM DEPARTURE S’DHARA HELIPAD , DEHRADUN 0745 AM ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
- Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Vehicles are arranged for pick up.
Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts. Breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali and passengers are supposed to leave their hotel early at Dehradun/Haridwar.
Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by ground staff, who will unload their baggage and carry it to your hotel.
Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be cover by palki. Total journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min.
Generally passengers will return to hotel by lunch time. After rest, We do visit to Shani Temple which is near to your Hotel
DAY 2 YAMUNOTRI TO GANGOTRI 0745 AM DEPARTURE YAMUNOTRI HELIPAD 0830 AM ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
- Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand and also known as mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx 22 KMS from Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx. 50 mins.
Stay at Harsil is arranged at Himalayan Nature Resort which is around 2 KMS from helipad. Our ground staff will assist passengers through out there stay at Harsil. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, Short walks, local sightseeing and an evening bonfire in Gangotri Valley.
DAY 3 GANGOTRI TO KEDARNATH 0900 AM DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI 1000 AM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD
- Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, making it the most remote site among all four Char Dham sites.
We will arrive to phata helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach.
Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, We will return to Guptkashi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur.
Passengers can visit ancient Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir in the evening.
DAY 4 KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH 1000 AM DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTKASHI 1100 AM ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD
- Badrinath has an average elevation of 3,100 metres. According to legend Shankara discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram stone in the Alaknanda River.
After arrival, passengers can check in to Hotel Sarovar Portico which is close to temple. In evening , We do Visit of mana village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 0400AM sharp in the morning and last for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters..
DAY 5 BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN 1130 AM DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD 1230 PM ARRIVAL S’DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun.
- Complimentary stay, pickup and Airport transfer for 1 Night in Dehradun.
- Includes stay & meals for 4 Nights /5 Days
- VIP Darshan at all Four temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki at Yamunotri.
- All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
Contact Us: 7835990793\549
Email Us: email@example.com
Back to Top